Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Soluble product #4

If you visit the IBM Queensview offices where I work, and you're tempted to get a coffee from the automated coffee machine (we have three, I'm referring to the one that serves coffee, hot chocolate, and mocha), you may want to reconsider. This morning, I overheard the restocking discussion for the various mysterious powders that go into the machine.

"This bin takes hot chocolate and this bin holds soluble product #4"

I checked, it's the real name they order the "product" by and refers to the French Vanilla flavouring. In honour of this new information, I hereby coin the word "schroedinfood" -"food you were perfectly happy to eat before but you no longer eat once you know what's in it or how it's made", inspired by the word schroedinbug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home